- 2 chicken breast
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- salt, pepper, paprika and cumin
- 500g of couscous
- 1 tomato
- 1/3 zukini
- 8 champignons
- 4-5 slices of panceta, bacon or ham
- 1 tbsp butter
– The marinade: mix 1 cup of olive oil with 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic, salt, pepper, paprika and cumin.
– Cut the ckicken breast into small bites and mix them with the marinade. Leave it rest 1/2-1 hour.
– While preparing the couscous fry the chicken on low heat.
– Cooking the couscous: boil 1/4l water with salt and olive oil, take the pot off the heat and mix in 500g of couscous. Stir lightly and leave with the lit on for 5 minutes. Add app. 1 tbsp of butter and stir up the couscous with a fork.
– Cut the zukini, champignons and panceta into pieces and fry it with a bit of olive oil. Season with salt.
– Mix the fried veggies and a cut up tomato with the couscous and the salad is now ready to serve.
This dish is super fast and easy to cook and you can add almost whatever you like to the salad – ENJOY!